منتديات راب ليبيا rap libya اكبر تجمع ليبى شبابى اغانى راب نقاشات عكسات قعدات هدرزه برامج العاب دردشه rap4 libya دسات اغانى هادف برامج صوت جولات اسرار الراب كيف تكون رابر حصريات دجي الحان راب ادوات الراب تحديات كأس الراب راب فور ليبيا

الرئيسيةراب فور ليبياأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالتسجيل
ترقبو جديد منتدي راب فور ليبيا بحلته الجديده 2019
ترقبو جديد التحديات X حرب الدسات الموسم الاول 2019
جديد برامج صوت + اللحان كل جديد 2019
انفجار الراب الجديد 2019 على منتدى راب فور ليبيا

Big Boi gave an interview about new album

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Brizzy be
رابر فضى
رابر فضى
Brizzy be

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 1369
العمر : 36
مكاني : from another planit
العمل/الترفيه : wen i say hello 2 all my haters
مزاجي : i feel free
البلد : Big Boi gave an interview about new album 061912220608cq963xw5llvbyenz43vvjg
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/03/2010
السٌّمعَة : 8

Big Boi gave an interview about new album Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Big Boi gave an interview about new album   Big Boi gave an interview about new album Emptyالجمعة 04 فبراير 2011, 1:20 am

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Big Boi recently became the face of the company’s production of whiskey, and more specifically – a premium drink Crown Royal Black. The rapper also make a “look” in the new design of bags to carry bottles of whiskey. But at the same time, the rapper in a recent interview revealed some details of the next solo project.
“I’m working on a new recording of” Daddy Fat Sax “. I already have a job with Vonnegutt and a few from Killer Mike. The album will be music, which is a continuation of what I worked on the album” Left Foot “. I’m trying to cut about 77 entries, this time to present 10 tracks “- said Big Boi.
Although the first solo album “Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty” guests were very few, this time Boi present fairly impressive feats, among which is working with Raekwon and Janelle Monae.
“Right now I have a collaboration with Raekwon and Janelle Monae, which we have done more for” Sir Lucious Left Foot “, – has confirmed the rapper.
When Big Boi was asked about a possible joint track with Andre 3000, the rapper expressed his hope that the track still appears, but said that will decide everything Jive: “Andre the album Daddy Fat Sax? Hopefully, if it will allow Jive. But I’m just going on his next solo project. ” As is known, the duo signed to Jive Records, but that the label insisted that the first solo album was not Andre 3000.
Released second album has not yet announced.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» lil john talking about his new album crunk rock saying that its his best album y
» ALBUM..$ إلى كل مين يحب الراب إلى أحبابي في طرابلس وبنغازي $..ALBUM
» 50Cent's Path of Destruction Bears Down on Jay-Z (RollingStone Interview)
» Diddy Interview with Jimmy Kimmel
» Rihanna Interview (Good Morning America)

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات راب فور ليبيا | RAP4LIBYA :: .:| قسم الراب الاجنبي |:. :: الاخبار والاحداث-
انتقل الى: