منتديات راب ليبيا rap libya اكبر تجمع ليبى شبابى اغانى راب نقاشات عكسات قعدات هدرزه برامج العاب دردشه rap4 libya دسات اغانى هادف برامج صوت جولات اسرار الراب كيف تكون رابر حصريات دجي الحان راب ادوات الراب تحديات كأس الراب راب فور ليبيا

الرئيسيةراب فور ليبياأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالتسجيل
ترقبو جديد منتدي راب فور ليبيا بحلته الجديده 2019
ترقبو جديد التحديات X حرب الدسات الموسم الاول 2019
جديد برامج صوت + اللحان كل جديد 2019
انفجار الراب الجديد 2019 على منتدى راب فور ليبيا

Rick Ross VS Young Jeezy

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Brizzy be
رابر فضى
رابر فضى
Brizzy be

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 1369
العمر : 36
مكاني : from another planit
العمل/الترفيه : wen i say hello 2 all my haters
مزاجي : i feel free
البلد : Rick Ross VS Young Jeezy 061912220608cq963xw5llvbyenz43vvjg
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/03/2010
السٌّمعَة : 8

Rick Ross VS Young Jeezy Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Rick Ross VS Young Jeezy   Rick Ross VS Young Jeezy Emptyالأربعاء 01 ديسمبر 2010, 1:31 am

Rick Ross VS Young Jeezy

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

After Rick Ross and Young Jeezy for a long time denied rumors that the tracks “BMF”, “Death Before Dishonor” and “The Summer’s Mine” They are addressed towards each other, the situation is finally beginning to dawn. Two well-known and popular artist «Def Jam» stopped playing in a silence, after it appeared on the Internet video featuring Young Jeezy, where he spoke rudely to the Rick Ross. Although Jeezy and did not mention him by name, videos instantly spread all over the internet and generated speculation about the birth of a new bifa.
“Where is your favorite? I do not see it! Look, I’m on the streets, I’m always here, unlike those who are just talking about it. [Turns to Ross]. Come here, boy. You must be here! “Said Jeezy.
In a recent interview with radio show on «BBC», under the title «Westwood Weekdays», Rick Ross confirmed that he had seen this video and spoke sharply against Young Jeezy:
“I saw a video where he goes in the« South Beach »down« Collins Ave ». Guy if you want me to solve any issues you need to go over the bridge towards the «Carol City» to «Little Haiti», to «Washington Ave» you will get all the answers. I’m annoyed that people say about me, about my name, but it does not justify their words. Understand, no gang stuff, everything is fair. Quite simply, if you have any complaints, be a man, come and talk to me personally, “said Rick Ross.
So, it was clear that tensions between the two artists begins to pour out into something serious, and we can only keep track of how events will unfold.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Rick Ross VS Young Jeezy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات راب فور ليبيا | RAP4LIBYA :: .:| قسم الراب الاجنبي |:. :: الاخبار والاحداث-
انتقل الى: