منتديات راب ليبيا rap libya اكبر تجمع ليبى شبابى اغانى راب نقاشات عكسات قعدات هدرزه برامج العاب دردشه rap4 libya دسات اغانى هادف برامج صوت جولات اسرار الراب كيف تكون رابر حصريات دجي الحان راب ادوات الراب تحديات كأس الراب راب فور ليبيا

الرئيسيةراب فور ليبياأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالتسجيل
ترقبو جديد منتدي راب فور ليبيا بحلته الجديده 2019
ترقبو جديد التحديات X حرب الدسات الموسم الاول 2019
جديد برامج صوت + اللحان كل جديد 2019
انفجار الراب الجديد 2019 على منتدى راب فور ليبيا

Rakim Talks About Rappers Retiring in like an early age .

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ICE-H MR.BOSS
رابر فضى
رابر فضى
ICE-H MR.BOSS

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 1291
مكاني : where ever hip hop is.
العمل/الترفيه : RAPPER
مزاجي : high till the day i die
البلد : Rakim Talks About Rappers Retiring in like an early age . 061912220608cq963xw5llvbyenz43vvjg
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/04/2008
السٌّمعَة : 8

Rakim Talks About Rappers Retiring in like an early age . Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Rakim Talks About Rappers Retiring in like an early age .   Rakim Talks About Rappers Retiring in like an early age . Emptyالثلاثاء 20 أكتوبر 2009, 1:16 am

.[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Recently Lil Wayne said he planned on retiring by the age of thirty-five, now rap pioneer Rakim talked about what he thinks of
hanging up the microphone for good. Rakim feels that rappers should aim to stretch out their careers like an r&b artist. "Yeah, I think what's happening is, rappers are becoming, especially for people that love a rapper, rap and hip-hop come to party," Rakim explained. "You can't just put it down. It's not like sports where you know, you lose a step. You can lose skills in rapping of course, but it's a little different man and I think sitting back and watching the R&B genre, you got, at any awards show and you see brothers like Al Green come out and tear it down. It's longevity in R&B and I think if it's done right, to an extent, I think we can have a little longer gevity in hip-hop, it don't just have to be a young music anymore

"You got people like myself, I'm in my 40's now, early, early early like real early. I just touched 40, but still, I don't plan on stop listening to rap anytime soon and I don't plan stop rhyming no time soon and it's that tug-of-war with the fans. Every time you see the fans or go to a show, they're like 'Yo, do another album,' so it's like that love between the two, the fans and your music. I think we should stretch out our age limit as far as hip-hop 'cause if that's the case, I think when brothers grow up they just want to leave rap entirely and listen to other genres of music so I think there is room for a little mature sound of hip-hop, for the older, grown and sexy, whatever you wanna call it
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Rakim Talks About Rappers Retiring in like an early age .
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات راب فور ليبيا | RAP4LIBYA :: .:| قسم الراب الاجنبي |:. :: الاخبار والاحداث-
انتقل الى: