منتديات راب ليبيا rap libya اكبر تجمع ليبى شبابى اغانى راب نقاشات عكسات قعدات هدرزه برامج العاب دردشه rap4 libya دسات اغانى هادف برامج صوت جولات اسرار الراب كيف تكون رابر حصريات دجي الحان راب ادوات الراب تحديات كأس الراب راب فور ليبيا

الرئيسيةراب فور ليبياأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالتسجيل
ترقبو جديد منتدي راب فور ليبيا بحلته الجديده 2019
ترقبو جديد التحديات X حرب الدسات الموسم الاول 2019
جديد برامج صوت + اللحان كل جديد 2019
انفجار الراب الجديد 2019 على منتدى راب فور ليبيا

Kanye West Skips BET Hip Hop Awards, Jay-Z & Drake Takeover Ceremony

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ICE-H MR.BOSS
رابر فضى
رابر فضى
ICE-H MR.BOSS

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 1291
مكاني : where ever hip hop is.
العمل/الترفيه : RAPPER
مزاجي : high till the day i die
البلد : Kanye West Skips BET Hip Hop Awards, Jay-Z & Drake Takeover Ceremony 061912220608cq963xw5llvbyenz43vvjg
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/04/2008
السٌّمعَة : 8

Kanye West Skips BET Hip Hop Awards, Jay-Z & Drake Takeover Ceremony Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Kanye West Skips BET Hip Hop Awards, Jay-Z & Drake Takeover Ceremony   Kanye West Skips BET Hip Hop Awards, Jay-Z & Drake Takeover Ceremony Emptyالأحد 11 أكتوبر 2009, 11:43 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Grammy-winning rapper Kanye West was reportedly absent from this year's BET Hip Hop Awards 2009 ceremony, however, rap stars Jay-Z and Drake showed up during this weekend's taping.

While not airing until later this month, the show took place Saturday (October 10) night.

Kanye West was a no-show at last night's 4th annual BET Awards, where he was nominated for nine awards, including best live performer. Also absent from the shindig was rapper T.I., who's currently serving time in an Arkansas prison on a federal weapons charge. The Atlanta rapper was nominated for six awards and took home two, including Album of the Year.

Jay-Z paid homage to the memory of late hip-hop radio personality Mr. Magic.

Jay later took home the MVP of the Year award, beating out such popular peers as Lil Wayne and Drake. Hov dedicated his win to Mr. Magic, Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube. "Brooklyn, we did it again," he said at the conclusion of his brief speech. Other big winners announced during the show were Drake for Rookie of the Year and DJ AM for DJ of the Year.

T.I.'s girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle read a message from the rapper while accepting an award.

"Although I'm not there with you all, I'm there in spirit", Cottle read. "My road to redemption is almost over....thanks for the support." Other actor/rappers also scored big at the awards show with newcomer and former Degra**i star Drake winning "Rookie of the Year" and gangster rapper turned First Sunday star Ice Cube taking home the "I am Hip-Hop" icon award. Hip hop spinners were also included in the ceremony. Busta Rhymes stood in to collect the award for "DJ of the Year" for the late DJ AM. "I'm honored to accept this," he said.

A full listing of nominees and categories for this year's show landed online in mid-September.

*Best Hip-Hop Collabo: Jim Jones/Ron Browz, Lil Wayne/Bobby Valentino, Rick Ross/John Legend, T.I./Rihanna, Young Jeezy/Kanye West *Best Live Performer: Busta Rhymes, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, T.I., Kanye West *Lyricist of the Year: Drake, Eminem, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Kanye West *Producer of the Year: Ron Browz, Cool & Dre, Tha Bizness, T-Pain, Kanye West *CD of the Year: Eminem's Relapse, Q-Tip's Renaissance, T.I.'s Paper Trail, Kanye West's 808's & Heartbreak, Young Jeezy's The Recession *Rookie of the Year: B.o.B., Dorrough, Drake, Kid Cudi, Wale *MVP of the Year: Drake, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, T.I., Kanye West *DJ of the Year: DJ AM, DJ Drama, DJ Khaled, DJ Tony Neal, DJ Greg Street *Hustler of the Year: Diddy, Drake, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Kanye West *Best Hip-Hop Style: Jay-Z, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy Tell Em, Kanye West..."

The BET Hip-Hop Awards is set to take place Tuesday, October 27 at 8 PM EST.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Kanye West Skips BET Hip Hop Awards, Jay-Z & Drake Takeover Ceremony
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات راب فور ليبيا | RAP4LIBYA :: .:| قسم الراب الاجنبي |:. :: الاخبار والاحداث-
انتقل الى: