منتديات راب ليبيا rap libya اكبر تجمع ليبى شبابى اغانى راب نقاشات عكسات قعدات هدرزه برامج العاب دردشه rap4 libya دسات اغانى هادف برامج صوت جولات اسرار الراب كيف تكون رابر حصريات دجي الحان راب ادوات الراب تحديات كأس الراب راب فور ليبيا

الرئيسيةراب فور ليبياأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالتسجيل
ترقبو جديد منتدي راب فور ليبيا بحلته الجديده 2019
ترقبو جديد التحديات X حرب الدسات الموسم الاول 2019
جديد برامج صوت + اللحان كل جديد 2019
انفجار الراب الجديد 2019 على منتدى راب فور ليبيا

Eminem and new movie Southpaw

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Brizzy be
رابر فضى
رابر فضى
Brizzy be

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 1369
العمر : 36
مكاني : from another planit
العمل/الترفيه : wen i say hello 2 all my haters
مزاجي : i feel free
البلد : Eminem and new movie Southpaw 061912220608cq963xw5llvbyenz43vvjg
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/03/2010
السٌّمعَة : 8

Eminem and new movie Southpaw Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Eminem and new movie Southpaw   Eminem and new movie Southpaw Emptyالأحد 26 ديسمبر 2010, 4:28 am

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Eminem released a best-selling in this year’s hip-hop album (sold over 3 million copies of the album “Recovery”) and finally returned to the game. And soon 38-year old rapper will reappear on the big screen.
The film “Southpaw” was specifically designed for Eminem’a, where he will play a major role – a boxer who has reached the heights, but overcome by personal tragedy. He is to go the hard way to win back his place at the top.
It is reported that the film will be a continuation of the classical belt “8 Mile.” Scenario, which appears in February, largely written on the basis of life Marshal Matters.
The author of the stories will be writers on the show “Sons of Anarchy” Kurt Sitter:
“I met with the producers Marshall’a on cooperation about seven years ago. He is very choosy and does everything, but he issued a frank, honest album, so just talked about his personal struggle that I began again to seek contact with him. Eminem interest in boxing role, it is as an artistic metaphor, because his life is like a real street fight. ”
“The film tells about the struggle Eminem over the past five years, taking the analogy of boxing. I like that name determines Marshall lefty, it’s actually the same thing as the white guy for hip-hop: a dangerous, unexpected and very unusual. Southpaw much more difficult than right-handers. ”
Film distribution company will Dreamworks.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات راب فور ليبيا | RAP4LIBYA :: .:| قسم الراب الاجنبي |:. :: الاخبار والاحداث-
انتقل الى: