منتديات راب ليبيا rap libya اكبر تجمع ليبى شبابى اغانى راب نقاشات عكسات قعدات هدرزه برامج العاب دردشه rap4 libya دسات اغانى هادف برامج صوت جولات اسرار الراب كيف تكون رابر حصريات دجي الحان راب ادوات الراب تحديات كأس الراب راب فور ليبيا

الرئيسيةراب فور ليبياأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالتسجيل
ترقبو جديد منتدي راب فور ليبيا بحلته الجديده 2019
ترقبو جديد التحديات X حرب الدسات الموسم الاول 2019
جديد برامج صوت + اللحان كل جديد 2019
انفجار الراب الجديد 2019 على منتدى راب فور ليبيا

DMX arrested again

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Brizzy be
رابر فضى
رابر فضى
Brizzy be

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 1369
العمر : 36
مكاني : from another planit
العمل/الترفيه : wen i say hello 2 all my haters
مزاجي : i feel free
البلد : DMX arrested again 061912220608cq963xw5llvbyenz43vvjg
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/03/2010
السٌّمعَة : 8

DMX arrested again Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: DMX arrested again   DMX arrested again Emptyالخميس 25 نوفمبر 2010, 5:49 am

DMX arrested again
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Expressing the hope “to remain on the radar” last week before the show in Scottsdale, Arizona, DMX was back in prison, Maricopa County. Earl Simmons, was arrested at his home after it did not mention the officer for supervision of conditionally-released prematurely. I must say that this is not the first time when X is violating a condition of his release: he was arrested for cruelty to animals, for theft and drugs.
“I know that if I am caught without a license or something else, it immediately would have been in the news, but I would be punished to the fullest extent of the law. I say that to me was unfair treatment. But I’m not going to obey decrees wherever I go or what to do. If I like a place I will stay there “- said the rapper last week.
On account of X for 6 arrests, but now he has a suspended sentence for aggravated assault, and it is unclear how the arrest on Thursday will affect the further sentence the rapper.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

DMX arrested again
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Method Man Arrested for Tax Evasion
» Soulja Boy Arrested in Georgia

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات راب فور ليبيا | RAP4LIBYA :: .:| قسم الراب الاجنبي |:. :: الاخبار والاحداث-
انتقل الى: